To connect, include, support and empower the community around trail running in Tasmania.
Integrity & Leadership
- We are morally and ethically upstanding in accordance to the trail runners code of conduct.
- We are honest and fair.
- We advocate the improvement and inclusiveness of trail running in the State of Tasmania.
- We inspire and provide direction to athletes of all levels and ambitions.
Collaboration & Community
- We align with both professional and community trail running.
- We provide guidance/governance to trail running.
- We encourage participation of all members of the trail running community.
- We support events and organisations.
- We promote and encourage an inclusive sport.
- We acknowledge the traditional owners of our land and country.
- We respect participation by all members of the trail running community and strive to be inclusive.
- We acknowledge all other users of trails in the State of Tasmania.
- We uphold respect for the environment and minimise our impact in both trail running events and recreational use.
- We acknowledge the long history of trail running in the State of Tasmania.
- We will remain relevant and current.
- We provide a unifying link between trail running events.